Max and Anthony tutored the cadaver based gross anatomy course at University of Toledo’s medical school for over two years. Week after week, Max and Anthony would have overbooked tutor sessions within minutes of releasing their schedules. The popularity of their sessions was driven by their focus on teaching the fundamental concepts of anatomy and using clinical examples as often as possible. The sessions allowed students to master the highest yielding and most challenging anatomical structures, relationships and functions at a rapid rate. Additionally, Max and Anthony taught anatomy, so that it intertwined with other critical subjects such as physiology, pathology and infectious disease. Throughout their tutor sessions, Max and Anthony helped their students score higher and study more efficiently. The frequent positive student feedback received drove them to create DaVinci Academy, allowing Max and Anthony to continue to increase student’s studying efficacy after graduation.
Thank you for using our products as a part of your medical education. We are truly honored to be a part of your journey to your dream career.
Maxwell Cooper M.D.
- B.A., Biochemistry – Case Western Reserve University
- M.S., Medical Physiology – Case Western Reserve University
- M.D. – University of Toledo College of Medicine
- Undergraduate Peer Tutor for general and organic chemistry and biochemistry
- Medical School Peer Tutor for anatomy, physiology, and histology
- B.S., Chemistry – John Carroll University
- M.D. Candidate – University of Toledo College of Medicine
- Undergraduate Peer Tutor for general and organic chemistry, and biochemistry
- Ohio Graduation Tests (OGT) tutor
- University of Toledo College of Medicine peer tutor for anatomy, USMLE Step 1
- B.S.B.A., Specialization in Corporate Finance – The Ohio State University
- The Riverside Company – Middle Market Private Equity
- Key Banc Capital Markets – M&A and Leveraged Finance
- B.S.E., Computer Engineering – University of Michigan
- Systems Engineer at DMC, inc.